Παρασκευή 25 Ιουνίου 2010

Nostalgic for Music [by Lena Kallergi]

If you hear that I was lost in strange woods
And I spent the inheritance feeding the gypsies
That I now sleep on water
And only the moon knows me
Do not fear
I will run while it lasts
Even if there is no time to be one with the wings

Even if I barely find an office job

Here all wander mute, reluctant to add
A grey note to tone deafness
My face can no longer stand
The wild calm
Here the sky touches me
Only when it rains

(Translated by Vassilis Manoussakis and Valerie Coulton)



Νοσταλγώντας τη μουσική

Αν ακούσεις πως χάθηκα σε άγνωστα δάση
Κι έφαγα την κληρονομιά ταΐζοντας τσιγγάνους
Πως πια κοιμάμαι στα νερά
Και το φεγγάρι μόνο με γνωρίζει
Μη φοβηθείς
Θα τρέξω όσο κρατήσει
Κι ας μην προλάβω να ενωθώ με τα φτερά

Κι ας βρω μετά με χίλια ζόρια μια δουλειά γραφείου

Εδώ όλοι τριγυρνούν βουβοί, μην και προσθέσουν
Μια γκρίζα νότα στην παραφωνία
Άλλο το πρόσωπό μου δεν αντέχει
Την άγρια νηνεμία

Εδώ μ’ αγγίζει ο ουρανός
Μόνο όταν βρέχει

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου